Does Your Website Work for You? Find Out with Our Website Audit Services
Your business may have a website, but how well does it actually get the job done? Here are some sobering questions to consider:
- Is your website bringing in qualified leads and sales? How do you know?
- Does your web development agency give you regular updates on how your website is performing?
- Do you have an SEO expert who monitors your website and advises you on how to increase its effectiveness?
If you answered no, or “I’m not sure” to any of these questions, it’s time to get a second opinion to boost your business and protect your rights! Because if your website isn’t working for you—and worse yet, if you are not getting qualified leads—then something is wrong. Get our professional SEO expert to provide website audit services so you can get the answers you need now to increase the effectiveness of your website.
Website Audit Services & SEO Audit Services
When we audit websites, we generally find that the average website is riddled with hundreds of errors. Many of these technical errors have a negative impact on the search engine rankings of a web page (which can make your website invisible to potential customers). So during our website SEO audit services, our Certified SEO Experts check over 100 different error types that can influence the position of your web pages on the critical search engines like Google, BING, Yahoo and other search engines and online directories.
Our Website Audit and SEO Audit Services Give You These Critical Reports:
1. Competitor Analysis
How does your website perform against the competition’s website(s)? We perform an in-depth analysis on how well your competitor’s websites work, determine their tactics and figure out how your website can adapt to get an edge over your competition. We find their weak spots and strong points (as well as your website’s weak and strong points) and then help you use that knowledge to your advantage.
2. Website SEO Audit
- Visibility Issues (redirects, blocked pages, page errors, malware scan)
- META Issues (page title errors, page description errors, missing Google Analytics)
- Content Issues (low word count & duplicate content issues)
- Link Issues (internal link check, external link check, rel=”nofollow” check, missing anchor or ALT text report)
- Image Issues (missing ALT text, missing image title, broken image links)
3. Website Design Audit
- Semantic structure test
- Page content test
- Obsolete & depreciated HTML code test
- Inline styles test
- Download size/time test
- Outgoing links test
4. Website SEO Quality Audit
- Domain Trust check
- Domain Rank check
- Page Authority test
- Domain Authority Test
- Alexa Rank Check
- DMOZ Listing Check
- Load Time Test
5. Social Media Effectiveness Report
Analysis of Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Googhle+, LinkedIn accounts
6. Online Directory Report
We analyze important business directories and mobile and GPS sites and send you the error report about your business. (Google, BING, Yahoo, Yelp, Foursquare, Superpages, MapQuest, LocalDatabase, Co-pilot, Navmii, YellowPageCity and 40+ more).
7. Mobile Website Audit
We check how your web site loads on different devices and browsers to see if it is mobile friendly. This test also checks page, link, image errors and load times.
8. Reputation Analysis and Monitoring Service
We actively monitor your business listings and website for any reviews and alert you in the event of good and/or bad reviews on sites like Yelp and others.
So, is your website healthy? Is it working for you, or against you? Do you know? Your website needs an expert checkup, just like your car, your health, etc. Hidden errors can drain away potential customers and sales while your competition takes them instead. Don’t let this happen to your business! Get our professional website auditing services on your side today!
Website SEO Audit Request Form