Google Adwords (PPC) Management Services
Managed by an Experienced, Certified SEO
Simple, honest, straightforward pricing.
No hidden fees!
Local Ad Campaign
National Ad Campaign
PPC Program Management Services
We are very proud and happy to receive certification from Google – the world’s largest search engine and online advertising company - as Certified Google AdWords Professional.We offer Pay Per Click management services to advertise your web site on Google, Yahoo and MSN Search networks.
- Advertise to people searching on Google, Yahoo or MSN advertising network
- Reach people actively looking for information about your products and services online</li> <li>Easily control costs - pay only when people click on your ad
PPC Advertising Program
- You bid on keywords that fit your business (for example if you are in the shoe business you would bid on keywords relevant to your business like "shoes," "running shoes," "men's shoes," etc.)
- Your business appears in the search results at sites like Google, Yahoo!, AltaVista, AOL, AskJeeves, Citysearch, CNN, Earthlink, eBay, InfoSpace, iVillage, NBC, NationalGeographic.com, USA Today and more.
- Customers searching for what you have to offer click through to your site, and you pay only for clicks on your keyword listings.
We will manage the PPC program on your behalf for a nominal fee equal to 20% of advertising spend, plus actual "click" charges and one-time research and account setup fees.
For Local Businesses
Local and regional targeting: We can Set your ads to appear only to people searching in a particular state, city, or region. Now it's easy to target online customers within, say, 25 miles of your front door.
Local business ads: Get noticed on Google Maps. People searching for information related to your business will see your location, contact information, and an image of your choosing highlighted on a map of your area.
Our monthly service includes:
- Monitoring of your PPC account to assure your click activity remains within your predetermined monthly budget.
- Find the most profitable ads and keywords
- Make adjustments to the positioning of your keywords for optimum results.
- Provide detailed monthly reports on keyword "click" activity.
- Bill you on a monthly basis for the "click" activity and our program management services.
PPC Advertising Costs
PPC advertising depends on your daily advertising budget. Every Pay Per Click campaign is different but there are certain indicators that determine how competitive each industry or a set of search phrases is. This enables us to come up with different PPC packages or cost levels.
How To Get Started
- Provide us with a brief listing of keywords that relate to your products and/or services. Keywords can be "single words" or "phrases" (widgets, widget parts, widget accessories etc.)
- Determine how much you want to spend per month on "click" charges.
PPC Advertising Management
- Once we receive the information from you, we will review your list, then add additional keywords that you may have missed.
- Research all keywords on the list to determine the relevancy each keyword has to your products and/or services.
- Determine the number of times each keyword is requested monthly
- Forward the results of our research to you for final approval.
- Once approved, we will create keyword headings and descriptions for each keyword on the list. This information is what the visitor will see when searching for your products and/or services.
- We will forward the completed keyword list to the PPC search engine(s) for editorial review and approval. Please note that the PPC search engine will only approve keywords that are "relevant" to your products and/or services in order to maintain the integrity of their search results.
- Upon approval by the search engine, your keywords will be activated and the visitors will begin arriving on your web site.
- The entire process is usually completed within 3-5 business days of receipt of your initial keyword list.
FREE 30 MIN. CONSULTATION
with a Certified SEO
* We help companies to get more clients and make more money from their web sites since 1998!..