You make awesome Minion cupcakes from something you saw on Pinterest. You’ve built a table out of banana leaves. Maybe you’ve started a business making haute jewelry out of old board game pieces. There are so many fun DIY ideas out there, many of which have turned into really successful small businesses! There are several things, however, that just do not translate well into DIY projects. Rewiring the electricity in your office (unless you’re really an electrician), fixing a plumbing issue (unless you’re a plumber) or running your own Internet marketing (unless you’re an experienced Internet marketing guru) are examples that come to mind. In these cases, the time lost coming up to speed on the technicalities and the mistakes made from inexperience and lack of expertise can be very costly indeed.
Don’t Waste Time on DIY Internet Marketing
Gone are the 1990’s when you could get your bright college student nephew to whip up a fast and easy website for your custom chopstick holder business. Internet marketing is no longer the wild-wild West. Industry and customer standards have been set and you have to meet them for the sake of your business reputation. There are complex and constantly changing rules that govern how your website gets found by search engines. And at lightning speed, the web is going from a stationary desktop computer medium to a mobile device medium where a complete shift in the marketing paradigm is taking place. If your specialty is cupcakes, fixing cars, accounting, custom silk scarves, etc. you simply do not have the time to make a DIY website, let alone handle all of the ins-and-outs of marketing it so that it actually enhances your bottom line. At the same time, you can’t go without a website either. You must have a website to do business today—and it must rock!
Do Hire a Web Marketing Expert!
If you try to cut through the web marketing on your own, you can expect headaches. Even if you make it look great, it may still be invisible to search engines, and therefore, invisible to potential customers. Do your Internet marketing the smart way—hire a seasoned professional who is fully up-to-date on what is going on with Internet marketing and website design. Here at Affordable Web Design and Marketing, we can bring small businesses the following benefits with our expertise:
- Great-looking, professional websites that go above and beyond current industry and customer standards.
- Certified SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to make sure your customers and potential customers can find you when they search for your products or services.
- Responsive web design that looks great whether your customers are looking at your website from their desktop, their tablet, or their smartphone!
- Constant vigilance and updates to keep up with changes in your business and developments in web marketing.
- Registration to many premium web directories to enhance your visibility.
- Reputation management services to handle tricky reviews on Yelp, etc.
- More time to work on what you do best while we worry about your website!
DIY is fun and worthwhile in a lot of areas—Internet marketing isn’t one of them. Contact our Certified SEO Experts today to remove the headaches and let us help you gather more leads and sales from every iteration of the Internet!