How to Choose a Secure Password
Passwords are the first line of defense against break-ins to your online accounts and computer, tablet, or phone. Poorly chosen passwords can render your information vulnerable to criminals, so it’s important to make your passwords strong. Here are the tips for selecting a secure password:
- Select a password that has eight or more characters.
- Form a “random” sequence of words and/or letters.
- Add numbers to the base-word to make it more secure.
- Create complexity with upper and lowercase letters.
- Use password generator option to create a secure password.
- Sample secure password: td53$9Xc[kKS